Thursday, September 11, 2008

Prasad's Theory of Quantum Physics!!

Absolutely stunned, right?!! :) But yes, I am Proposing a new theory in Quantum Physics.
You know what, I had always been thinking about the relation btw Time and Light. Today morning when i Saw the headline in TOI that was related to the BIG BANG theory( Which is related to the birth of Universe) that news stuck to my brain for the whole day which eventually resulted in a loss to my employer(As i kept thinking about PHYSICS instead of coding that f****g java program.). At the end of the day, when i was returning home in a damn good BMTC bus, the new concept of QUANTUM PHYSICS flashed in my mind.Thanks to BMTC!!
Tomorrow I am going to reveal the all new, " PRASAD's EFFECT " which has got the potential to uproot all the contemporary beliefs and theories of Quantum Physics.

Watch out!!

1 comment:

Suchin Kumar said...

So whats Prasad's theory of quantum physics?? Eagerly waitin to hear tht..